WordPress and e-commerce development
Alter-verse is out to become one of the first auto marketplaces exclusively for used electric vehicles. To help achieve this, they needed a recognisable, usable and updateable e-commerce website.
Objectives & requirements
- Develop a marketplace for owners of used Electric Vehicles to sign up and post their vehicles in their area
- Create a highly usable, searchable and browseable product catalogue for used Electric Vehicles
- Implement a fully responsive solution backed by Woocommerce for cart functionality
- Develop a custom CMS that will give the Admin full control of content updates for their brand, marketing and anything that will drive traffic to their site
- Design an engaging custom tailored site to fit Alter Verse’s brand
When designing the website, we focussed on user experience. Allowing sellers to sign up and start posting their own vehicles right away while buyers being able to browse multiple vehicles with ease.
We knew that Alter-verse was out to heavily market their site and they needed something that they can easily update themselves at any moment. We designed and developed a custom CMS that allows any admin to easily update content throughout the site while maintaining a consistent visual brand.